Ivory Hand Embroidered Parsi Gara on Katan by Kora banarasi
Adorn yourself in the exclusive beauty of this Hand Embroidered Parsi Gara on Handwoven Katan by Kora Silk Banarasi. Crafted with intricate hand embroidery, this Indian saree is authentic and luxurious. With its subtle and banarasi elegance, this saree is easily the most sophisticated and tasteful choice for any occasion. Make a grand entrance with this exclusive saree and be the envy of all.
Important Note :
The Blouse worn by the Model in Product Photography is for Representation Purposes only. An unstitched Blouse piece will accompany the saree.
- Colour and Texture of the product may slightly vary than that in the photograph.
- Dry Clean only.
- May have slight irregularity which is characteristic of any hand-woven, hand-embroidered or hand-crafted product. Connoisseurs worldwide love handmade products, more because of these small variations in pattern as that adds to the unique charm of these products which is missing in machine-made products.
- Missing yarn, slobs and uneven yarn contrasts are general phenomena in hand-woven products. This is a natural outcome and inherent characteristic of the hand-weaving procedure which makes the products all the more unique and beautiful.
Maintenance of Saree:
1. Always dry clean your beautiful saree silk is a delicate fabric and therefore it needs a skilled hand to wash it and dry cleaning is the best way to handle your fabric.
2. If you do end up washing your saree at home, always use cold water and just a little shampoo only after the first three washes. Harsh detergents and brushes will be very harmful to your beloved saree!
3. Wash the sari, the pallu, and the border of your sari separately to avoid damage to your gorgeous saree.
4. Never wring your saree that would be the last thing you want to do. It will wrinkle your saree and spoil it forever. First, you have to roll your saree in a dry towel to remove the excess moisture and then, hang.
5. You should always avoid drying your silk saree in direct sunlight you should dry it on the inside of your home where there is no direct harsh sunlight on it.
6. Never ever iron your saree directly, always put a cloth on it and iron it. Direct iron will affect the beautiful shine of the saree.