Floral Prints on Handwoven Ikat Silk with fish border and Leheriya palla
Ikat sarees and ikat design are our specialties. This lovely white & red saree with multicolor printed florals on ikat design is such a unique one. The material used in this saree is handwoven ikat silk, which has handwoven fish along the borders on both ends. The palla also comes with a Leheriya pattern woven all over it.
This beautiful, handcrafted saree will make you feel like a princess. The silk is lush and soft with beautiful floral prints along the border. Comes with a contrasting red blouse. You can't go wrong with this classic white and red color combination.
With its gorgeous floral print, this handwoven Ikat silk saree is perfect for any occasion. The red plain border will complement the ikat perfectly, making it easy to pair with any outfit.
What is the composition of this masterpiece and what makes it so special?
This floral print handwoven ikat silk saree is a perfect way to celebrate the warmer months. The palla features a deep red border, complementing the overall floral print. The saree features a fish border, creating a playful and feminine touch. The saree is a two-piece, coming with a matching blouse.
Important Note :
The Blouse worn by the Model in Product Photography is for Representation Purposes only. An unstitched Blouse piece will accompany the saree.
- Colour and Texture of the product may slightly vary than that in the photograph.
- Dry Clean only.
- May have slight irregularity which is characteristic of any hand-woven, hand-embroidered or hand-crafted product. Connoisseurs worldwide love handmade products, more because of these small variations in
regularpattern as that adds to the unique charm of these products which is missing in machine-made products.
- Missing yarn, slobs and uneven yarn contrasts are general phenomena in hand-woven products. This is a natural outcome and inherent characteristic of the hand-weaving procedure which makes the products all the more unique and beautiful.
Maintenance of Saree:
1. Always dry clean your beautiful saree silk is a delicate fabric and therefore it needs a skilled hand to wash it and dry cleaning is the best way to handle your fabric.
2. If you do end up washing your saree at home, always use cold water and just a little shampoo only after the first three washes. Harsh detergents and brushes will be very harmful to your beloved saree!
3. Wash the sari, the pallu, and the border of your sari separately to avoid damage to your gorgeous saree.
4. Never wring your saree that would be the last thing you want to do. It will wrinkle your kanjeevaram saree and spoil it forever. First, you have to roll your saree in a dry towel to remove the excess moisture and then, hang.
5. You should always avoid drying your silk saree in direct sunlight you should dry it on the inside of your home where there is no direct harsh sunlight on it.
6. Never ever iron your saree directly, always put a cloth on it and iron it. Direct iron will affect the beautiful shine of the saree.